Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Almost There

Well, our short stay in Kuwait will be over soon. The base here is nice, but we don't have much to do other than eat. They have a good assortment of amenities to pass the time including Internet at various spots, PX, gym, call centers, etc, but we're all anxious to get to our final destination to get settled in. We're in the early spring here so it gets warm during the day, but down right cold at night. Especially in these breezy barracks. But I'll manage. Will keep you updated later.

2 comments:

Harry T2 said...

Hey Harlan! I hope you're ok over there. My friends and I were watching TV at the cigar shop and saw a story on NBC news about a Navy surgeon. I half hoped I would see you. I was thinking. Would any of your coworkers like a cigar? It would be an honor to send you a nice box of Dominicans to hand out to your buddies. I could even see if any of the other folks at the cigar shop want to chip in and send a few more. Just let me know. Stay safe brother. Love Harry :)

Harry T2 said...

Tell us what it was like to fly in that Marine Osprey!