Friday, February 29, 2008

UPDATE

Greetings to everyone. After browsing over my blog from last summer, I thought it might be a good idea to give you a quick update. Things are going well. The little guy you saw on my right shoulder in my last entry (Matteo) is walking, babbling and exploring every corner of the house. My little girl, Mia, is progressing so well in school, we can hardly believe it.

As of today, I'm getting out of the Navy and moving on the either private practice or a 1 yr fellowship and then practice. We'll see. We may stay in East Lyme or relocate, probably to the mid-Atlantic region.

I saw the link to the CNN article about Lex, the dog many of us featured in our blogs after his young Marine handler was killed. It's good to hear that they retired him and he could return home.

Well that's all for now. I hope to hear from some of my old TQ shipmates soon.

Take Care,
Doc Tally

1 comment:

Mom of the Sea said...

Hey, you don't come to aerobics anymore!!! Oh well, me neither. I tried emailing you at work a few times. That seems to be the only time I can read email. So much to catch up on. I AM staying in. That retention bonus was too much to pass up. AND I am going to Bremerton, WA again!!! Watch out Chris, the Neptunes are coming to town. Any whoooo...love to catch up with you and the family. I know I have not done anything with my blog since Iraq, some day...some day. Next time you get the chance spill a smoothie for a friend. Take care. email me at work sometime to let me know you got this. elizabeth.neptune@med.navy.mil give the wife and kids a hug for me. take care, Beth