Monday, August 13, 2007

RECOGNITION LONG OVERDUE...

Uncle Lay
Family after graduation
'NANA' with Matteo,Mia,Jamie,Erin




Mom and her 4 boys (l to r) Ted, Harry, Hardy, and Me




One of my favorite pictures of Tanika and Mia









Embarrassingly so, it has been brought to my attention (by my wife) that I haven't mentioned anything in my blog about some very important people in my life, my in-laws. Unfortunately she is right. I feel bad about this, because they have given me nothing but love and support since Tanika and I met each other six years ago. I regrettably forgot to wish them Happy Mother's and Father's Day via the blog. As you might have guessed I sometimes get self-absorbed into what I'm doing. Overall, I probably haven't mentioned my family enough since I started the blog. Therefore, without further adieu, I would like to send my love and thanks to my mother-in-law, Ruthell (Nana) and Tanika's grandparents, Mr. and Mrs. Raymond and Bernice Hood, my father-in-law, Rev. Reuel B. Williams, and all of my brothers and sisters-in-law (Lamar & Katrina, Derek (MSgt-USAF), Gregory, Cara, and Dale) and my nieces Jamie and Erin. I would like to also like to thank my mother, Patricia, my Uncles (Clyde, Hardy, and Frank) and my Aunts (Martha Raye, Mary, and Mae), my brothers Harry, Hardy, and Ted, all of my many cousins, and all of my nieces and nephews for keeping me in their prayers while I've been deployed. Finally, I would like to thank my loving wife for taking care of home while Daddy's been away. I certainly know it's not easy taking care of a 3-1/2 year old and a 6 month old by yourself, but you've done it seamlessly during this tough time and I appreciate and love you for it. Sorry I don't have pictures of everyone. My family pics are limited out here.




I LOVE YOU ALL AND I'LL SEE YOU WHEN I GET HOME!!




Doc Tally

No comments: